Thursday, June 7, 2012

summer is coming

Summer is coming.  It's so close that I feel like I can smell it. Think of all the adventures we will have
going to disneyland,
In-N-Out burger,
 and the beach with friends.
I am anticipating an especially thrilling summer because baby girl decided to be potty trained,
and I'm done with school!!!  No more online or late, late, night-classes!!!  Here's a big shout out to all the people who helped me on my way.  Thanks for all the babysitting, you dear friends.  And thanks to my parents and sweet husband who supported me through the long nine years that it took me to get my Associates degree.

8 comments:

  1. Way to go Chelsea!! I bet it feels GREAT to be done with school! Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! What a triumph!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'M SO PROUD OF YOU! I love love love that little picture of your side kick/jump a the end... an obvious weight lifted and a goal met. So awesome! Wish we could go to D-land with you! Way to hang in there- now for the good stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats Chelsea!!! I'm super inspired by how you took on that long road of evening classes whilst having and raising your beautiful family!! I guess you have to change the name of your blog now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a marvelous example of being anxiously engaged in good causes. How you managed to get that degree is beyond me! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite picture is the last one. You're flying my dear. Will's favorite is the first one. And you better believe his favorite part is the juxtaposition of Miles' fist and the look on Isaac's face. Short of making it our new screen saver, we (Will) look at that picture a lot. Missing you all so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these pictures! Especially the last one, its awesome! Congratulations on the degree, that is truly a great accomplishment. and I cannot believe that Rubynis so big! Thats crazy, Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete